2. Dr. Morton Walker, Bald No More.
3. Michael Colgan, Optimum Sports Nutrition, The New Nutrition, Hormonal Health, Your Personal Vitamin Profile, Colgan Chronicles - Volume 1 and Volume 2, Essential Fats, Creatine for Muscle and Strength, The Right Protein for Muscle and Strength, Win the War Against Arthritis, Antioxidants The Real Story.
4. Michael Colgan and Lesley Colgan. The Flavonoid Revolution.
5. Dharma Singh Khalsa, MD, Brain Longevity.
6. John M. Ellis, MD and Jean Pamplin. Vitamin B6 Therapy.
7. John Morgenthaler and Dan Joy. Better Sex Through Chemistry.
8. Linus Pauling. How To Live Longer And Feel Better.
9. Abram Hoffer, MD, Ph.D., Orthomolecular Medicine for Physicians.
10. Edited by Roger J. Williams and Dwight K. Kalita, with an introduction by Abram Hoffer, MD., A Physician's Handbook on Orthomolecular Medicine
11. Steven Lamm, MD, Younger At Last.
12. Robert O. Becker, MD and Gary Selden, The Body Electric.
13. Dr. Ronald Klatz. Grow Young with HGH.
14. Michael T. Murray, N.D, Encyclopedia of Nutritional Supplements.
15. James F. Balch, MD and Phyllis A. Balch, C.N.C., Prescription for Nutritional Healing.
16. Peterdorf, Adams, Braunwald, Isselbacher, Martin, Wilson, Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine, 10th edition.
17. Rhondell (Dr. Bob), Notes on Personal Integration and Health.
18. Alfred F. Libby, Ph.D., Oscar Rasmussen, Ph.D., Wesley Smart, B.A., Charles Starling, MD, Patricia Haas, B.A., Cortland Mcleod, John J. Wauchope, B.A., B.S., Hortensia Gurierrez. Methodology: Use of Orthomolecular Techniques for Alcohol and Drug Abuse, in a Post-Detox Setting. The Journal of Orthomolecular Psychiatry, Volume 11, Number 4.
19. Valentine Free, M.A. and Pat Sanders, R.N. The Use of Ascorbic Acid and Mineral Supplements in the Detoxification of Narcotic Addicts. The Journal of Orthomolecular Psychiatry, Volume 7, Number 4.
Note In order for these anti-aging ideas to be successful, you must use supplements of the highest quality. Dr. Bob often said, "almost all supplement companies produce poor quality." You can consider the product page of this web site. Almost all the products met Dr. Bobs approval. Since he passed away we have attempted to keep the same high standards.
WARNING: DO NOT STOP ANY TREATMENT OR MEDICATION YOU CURRENTLY USE. CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE STARTING THE USE OF SUPPLEMENTS.
Thank you for visiting this web site. Go with the flow and contribute to the music of the motion. If you are happy with any information found on this web site, please consider a .The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated any of the statements contained on this web site. The information contained in this article is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Remember each person's body is different and will react differently to various herbal, vitamin and mineral supplements. Therefore, any supplementation must be administered on an individual basis. Use the information found on this web site as precisely that: Information. You and your doctor must make any final decisions. This information is not meant to replace any doctor and patient consultation. This information should in no way replace your personal physician's advice.
Updates *What's New*
Direct inquires about the site to the Web master. Remember to refresh the site to view new additions.
Page Last Modified: 19JAN02